[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

Tradingpost tradingpost at lobo.net
Thu Feb 8 20:46:26 EST 2007

You made it a point to say:
There are tractors and equipment ar Colemans, and his latest soil prep tool
is battery electric powered.

And:
I would be surprised ( perhaps ever pleasantly surprised) if you could show

me the numbers where labor is cheaper than machinery in crop production.

If you were not implying Coleman is a liar and a fraud in claiming "we no
longer dig our garden", and not claiming that machinery is cheaper than
labor, then I'll say no more about that.

paul tradingpost at lobo.net