[Market-farming] Sprinklers for beds

Paul Bucciaglia pbucciaglia at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 13:44:07 EST 2007

Hello Beth,

  You  might consider 'mini wobblers'.  I am not crazy about them (they are much more time consuming to move than aluminum pipe) but if you don't have a lot of water, a line of them can sprinkle a couple of beds at a time.

  I think they are in Rain Flo.

  Paul Bucciaglia
  Fort Hill Farm

  1. Sprinklers for beds (Beth Spaugh)