[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 49, Issue 12

Paul Bucciaglia pbucciaglia at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 13:36:23 EST 2007

Gross profit has little meaning without knowledge of net profit.
  As I recall  net profit was around 20% of that 100 grand figure you quote, which in the northeast puts you closer to the poverty line than to the middle class.  Again from memory, my recollection was that labor took a huge chunk of the gross you quote.

  Paul Bucciaglia
  Fort Hill Farm

Message: 2