[Market-farming] walk in cooler

Karen Sutherland & Roots Farm rootsfarm at marpin.dm
Thu Feb 8 10:44:32 EST 2007

Maury,

Thanks so much again for the helpful info.  Looking into it all and may
take you up on your kind offer for further info. when I know enough to
know what I don't know..

Right now, weekend market prep madness starting.  Breathing space again
on Sunday.  We have email list goes out weekly with what's available
that week.  Customers then either order and pick up their prepackaged
orders or come pick off the table.  Ordering customers have increased
dramatically so now we struggle to prepare, pack, bill, record the 35-40
or so orders that come in weekly.  Will be easier (?) when we have
proper cooler and can pick and prepare some of the offerings a day or so
before.  (Right now my home fridge is 1/2 full of seeds.  ayyy.)  Also
when I can better develop a system to record the info just once to pick,
pack and bill from.

All best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>