[Market-farming] Row covers

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Feb 7 22:06:22 EST 2007

I was about to buy Agribon from Johnny's, who seem to have the best price
around on the 83" x 1000 this year. I just got the Berry Hill Irrigation
catalog though and they have another brand, Atmore Industries Gro-Guard,
which is much less expensive. The comparison for their precuts are like
$5+/yard from other places and $3+/yard from Berry Hill, if I am doing my
arithmetic correctly (always a question).

Does anyone have experience with the Atmore brand?

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com