[Market-farming] walk in cooler

Karen Sutherland & Roots Farm rootsfarm at marpin.dm
Wed Feb 7 15:12:32 EST 2007

Hi Maury,

Thanks so much for your response.  Your cooler sounds like a great
idea.  Any further advice/details/pictures/cautions you could provide
about choosing and adding a compressor,  finding a nitrogen shipping
container, size of and how much electricity the compressor uses (i.e.,
appropriate for solar or not), size and location of fan in bulkhead,
bulkhead construction materials, and any other details of your
invention/construction that might ease my task or keep me from error (I
am dreadfully unmechanical) would be so greatly appreciated.

All best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>