[Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Wed Feb 7 10:17:37 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:34:12 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>I never heard of a private trust doing a "cold call".  Don't bite.  And I would let your State Attorney's Office know about the contact.

I would contact the State Attorney's Office too.  And I sure would never
pay any processing fee!  I wouldn't give out any details either (social
security number, bank account numbers, etc.).

Pat
Blog:  http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com

'Every one of us can do something to protect and
care for our planet. We should live in such a way
that makes a future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh