[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

Brigette Leach avalonfarmshomegrown at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 17:29:29 EST 2007

Thanks for taking time to check out our website. Although I'm too dense
right now, tired from doing a mailing, to understand what you mean
regarding the correct spelling. Please explain so this poor old brain
will get it. The good thing is that your message prompted me to print
off and proof the page myself, finding several typos along the way.

Where is your operation located in Arkansas? I'd like to know more about
what you are doing and how. Are you using a website to market your
baskets? How do you manage providing baskets year-round.

Brigette
Avalon Farms Homegrown
www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com