[Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Tue Feb 6 14:14:58 EST 2007

>I got contacted this week by by phone by an organization calling
themselves Debt-Free-Organics. She told me it was a private trust out of
Salt Lake  whose purpose was to financially aid organic farmers in debt.
She said she got my contact info through the Robyn Van En Center.  We
talked a bit and she sent me an application by email.  I did a google
search on the organization and didn't come up with anything at all.   It
seems they are asking for a "processing donation"  which usually raises
flags for me.  In any case, have any of you heard of them or have any
info on their legitimacy?
                                     many thanks  Sora