[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

Steve Diver steved at ncat.org
Tue Feb 6 13:26:26 EST 2007

 >Discussions are desirable, and I appreciate posts that are indeed
 >conversations, seeking to share real knowledge.
 >
 >Brigette
 >Avalon Farms Homegrown
 >www.avalonfarmshomgrown.com

Dear Brigette Leach  -

Thanks for sharing.  Your post alludes to practical
minimum tillage methods and cover crops that I'm sure
other readers would find interesting if you care to share
any details.

The Avalon Farms web page tells a story worth hearing,
so please note that the following correct spelling, with an "e".

http://www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com
http://www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com/page.aboutus

The "basket a week" selections you offer look innovative
and delicious!

Likewise, we have a large-scale, family farm here in Arkansas
that started a basket-a-week and it's been a huge success for
year-round marketing.

With regards,

Steve Diver