[Market-farming] walk in cooler

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Mon Feb 5 21:30:39 EST 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 05:42:22PM -0700, SHEILA PAYNE wrote:
> I was reading with interest the discussion on post harvest cooling.  As I'm not as handy as some of you,  I was wondering what you think about this --
> http://denver.craigslist.org/for/265235755.html<http://denver.craigslist.org/for/265235755.html>

Typically, around Texas, farmers buy MUCH rougher walkins.  BUT,
several times the size and 1/3 - 1/2 the price.

> I also see these on sale for much cheaper.  Opinions?
>
> http://denver.craigslist.org/for/264099980.html<http://denver.craigslist.org/for/264099980.html>

A much more attractive deal if it fits your needs.  This makes no
sense, though:
During the move it was unfortunately unplugged for about two weeks, so
it will need to be recharged with coolant.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  324 days  4 hours 18 minutes