[Market-farming] A-Frame Trellis

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 19:44:01 EST 2007

We use 1X2 furring strips 8' long.  Then just put the plastic hort neting
over them and put them around where ever we need them.  I just stake them in the
ground with some short rebars and tie them to legs for the A frame.  Works
really good for short term crops.  Have quite a few trellis's make from bowed hog
panels, and cattle panels.  They are put in the ground so not very movable,
work gerat for oriental cukes, pole beans, and a hold host of different crops I
rotate different crops each year.

Phil from Iowa