[Market-farming] how much to plant

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Dec 13 10:07:49 EST 2007

Try this out:

http://www.csafarms.org/csafarms0656231.asp look through the CSA
Training Manual Chapters and the click on "Appendix E: Planting
Guides 100 kb"

They have a PDF of one of the sections of the manual that has a good
per person break down rather than you standard 100ft = Xlbs or 1 Acre
= YLbs.

The direct link to the file is here:

http://www.csafarms.org/downloads/n_appendix_e_planitng_guides.pdf

I do not do CSA's so I may not be the best source of information, but
I found the above link fairly interesting.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1848