[Market-farming] Heat Mat

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Thu Dec 13 08:00:02 EST 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:26:51 -0500, you wrote:

>The amount of heat from a light bulb source below can be surprising and
>fast. Once you have a setup made at home, you can sneak one of your
>husband's instant-read kitchen thermometers  and keep it posted in the
>soil of the flats or pots to keep an eye on them!

You can get smaller lights, such as go in the fridge or in a stove.  I
think they come in 7 watts.  They'd give a more even temperature, I think,
because they would stay on more rather than tending to cycle on and off.

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania

Good planets are hard to find; let's take care of
the one we have.