[Market-farming] High value crops.

Franklin W. Davis knarfme at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 11:41:05 EST 2007

  Hi all...I want to thank everyone that responded to my question. You gave me alot to think about for the rest of the winter...:-)
  I don't have the best area to grow things on/in without cutting down alot of trees and digging out the stumps...which I may/will do this spring when things dry up some. I am on the upper reaches of the York river so I will have water to water with without using my well. It should be an interesting adventure. I will have more questions as time goes on...and if things go the way they have on my first question I should get some expert advice...thanks again...and it's a pleasure to be a part of your group...Franklin