[Market-farming] High value crops.

Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Fri Dec 7 10:00:45 EST 2007

If you have some space and traffic in front of your home, Indian Corn
and gourds may do well.  I used to sell Indian Corn for $6/dozen tied in
gruops of three and received another $2/dozen for the stalks.  Small,
brightly colored odd shaped gourds for table displays also get a premium
price.  Tomatoes can also do well.

Andy