[Market-farming] Gen Eco house

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Dec 1 19:08:47 EST 2007

Hello Christine and Marlin, I will ask this publicly because many of us have
been following your progress. How is your new house coming along, and how
are you all coping with the changes now that winter is setting in? We do
think of you and care.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis
Moore Lappe

  _____