[Market-farming] SSAWG conference lodging

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Wed Aug 29 15:54:08 EDT 2007

An interested attendee alerted us to the fact that there was a problem
with reserving lodging for the SSAWG conference online.  Here is the
answer from the conference coordinator:

Thank you for alerting me to the fact that people have not been able to
book lodging in the Southern SAWG discount room block through the Galt
House on-line reservation service.  I have just learned that to do this,
one must enter the Southern SAWG group number: #558129.  Through online
reservations, our group rate starts January 15.  If registrants wish to
arrive earlier, they can get the Southern SAWG group rate for the
earlier dates, but they must call the hotel to request this.  They
haven't taught those computers how to be flexible yet!  The Galt House
telephone number is 502-589-5200.

Jean Mills

Southern SAWG Conference Coordinator

Here's hoping a LOT of you are coming to Louisville in January!!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm