[Market-farming] Harvesting Dry Black-Eyed Peas

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:51:47 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any advice for hand-harvesting a small field (about 1/2
acre) of dried black-eye peas.  I usually grow black-eyed peas to harvest as
"green" beans, but I have a 1/2 acre section that got ahead of me and has
already dried on the plant.  Any tips for hand-harvesting dry beans?....I'm
new to this.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly
Desert Roots Farm