[Market-farming] Hurricane Dean

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 19 14:42:52 EDT 2007

Karen,

Our prayers go out for all of you down there and also to al those in Jamaica
that will probably get hit harder.  This may not come out right, but when
you don't ask for a lot, what you do have can usually be sufficient.  God
Bless and keep up the good work.

Maury

Woodland Produce- Fairton, New Jersey

Hydroponically producing sustainable salad greens in the Northeast.

  _____