[Market-farming] Sales

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Fri Aug 17 22:51:02 EDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 01:47:49AM +0000, cjmaness at juno.com wrote:
> We looked at our records for the last 5 years, and have tried to increase sales for those months that weren't so great. But, August has us stumped. What will grow in this heat?? Nothing but the Johnson grass!

Okra, peas, longbeans, watermelon, cantaloupe, arugula, oriental
eggplant, small tomatoes.  I have some Tatume that is on the verge
of producing and looks promising.  Peppers of all sorts continue to
produce some, perhaps 10% of "normal"; they should pick up when we
get some cooler weather.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  74 days 22 hours 11 minutes