[Market-farming] Tomato tasting contest

Patrick Mulkey Mulkey at tunl.duke.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:33:08 EDT 2007

We just completed our tasting which had 55 varieties. Tomatoes were in two
different sections slicing and cherry. Sungold always win cherry by big
margins. I would suggest you look at our website
http://www.carrborofarmersmarket.com/  Feel free to contact our market
manager by email for your questions.
Patrick Mulkey
Orange County, NC