[Market-farming] Tomato tasting contest

courtney mcleod sunmoonriver at windstream.net
Fri Aug 10 09:10:32 EDT 2007

We have one every year...the market board members or volunteers cut and
replace them on plates under our market canopy.  That way no one knows who's
is who's, customer wise!

I won last year but don't have the winner ripe yet for tomorrow.  But I will
be taking some really good cherry toms and see how I do on that!

Good luck!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh