[Market-farming] Tomato tasting contest

Limerock Orchard limerock at thirdplanet.net
Fri Aug 10 08:19:22 EDT 2007

Use pennies,  ten dollars worth is a lot and you get your money back at the
end of the day.

Are you just doing 'red' tomatoes?  I am courious what the contenders are
and of course which wins.

When I read the header, it reminded of a 'tomato tasting' that one of our
customers had with our tomatoes.  I told her to do it the same as a wine
tasting, start with the lights and move to the darks - Hillbilly first,
Mountain Gold, Brandywine, Mule Team, then Cherokee I think.

Tom
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market