[Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Fri Aug 3 06:47:50 EDT 2007

From: "road's end farm" <organic101 at linkny.com>
> Did you actually read my post?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dont know, many Market-farming posts take days to arrive here. But I do know
that my files show that I have never responded to any posts from your
address.

The quotes of my work that you have here are in responce to a post from
Robin in which I took the whole op-ed and inserted my thoughts. If you found
something personal I sure did not intend it, and I doubt that it was there
because as you point out I do not know you or anything about you.

I can only restate my opinion that the folk who operate with traditional
organic principles are one thing and those who claim that the hoops they
jumped through to get are all thats needed to get $30.00 per hdwt for their
milk are something else. The percentage of the latter is, in my opinion much
higher than you apparently believe; I think there are enough cheaters that
the organic milk pool is diluted enough that paying double  for it is a
rip-off of the consumer.

MAsteveINE

I made a very strong point of doing no