[Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed

R. Follette marketgardener at thymeforewe.com
Thu Aug 2 14:45:05 EDT 2007

In my opinion there was alot of truth in that op-ed piece. I am amaze by how
misinformed the public is today about organic products.

Patrick

What do you agree with?

We're having this conversation on another list.  I'm amazed by how many
people lump all organic farmers into one group.  I'm disgusted by how
willing the USDA is to dumb down its standards for corporations.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
(formerly Thyme For Ewe Farm)
~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis
Moore Lappe