[Market-farming] Cut flowers - Permits etc....

R. Follette marketgardener at thymeforewe.com
Thu Aug 2 07:59:23 EDT 2007

I have to have a licensed greenhouse to sell plants.  For the pot plants, I 
suggest adding a get out of jail free card. <grin>

~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis 
Moore Lappe

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com>
To: "Market Farming" <market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:26 AM
Subject: [Market-farming] Cut flowers - Permits etc....

> The discussion about a schedule for growing cut flowers made me think.  I
> have the cooler and the space to grow cut flowers and pot plants to sell.
> What kinds of permits or licenses do I need?
> TxBeeFarmer
> West Texas Zone 7b
> _______________________________________________
> Market-farming mailing list
> Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming

More information about the Market-farming mailing list