[Market-farming] Burdock

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 30 22:49:37 EDT 2007

1st year gobo is what the market wants. 2nd year roots ARE pithy.
Gobo is best harvested in the fall of the first year. Price around
here is $5 per pound for thin, long, straight roots in a bundle. Does
not sell fast. Leave the sugar out of the previous recipe and this is
very good stuff. Essential for all herbal cancer cures. -Allan