[Market-farming] Sad News and Goodbye (for now)

Nan Johnson nan at olemiss.edu
Fri Apr 27 09:20:33 EDT 2007

Dear Shelly...How sad for you and us too...it seems like those of us on this
listserve really get to "know" each other in ways I would not have
considered likely when first entering the computer age (hah! in 1998).  You
are my neighbor, and having recently lost my own farm (Dancing Goats) I can
imagine a bit how hard this is.....I know your fields are grateful for the
cover crops, and trust that there will plants in your future.  As we Quakers
say, I  will hold you in the Light!  peace, nan