[Market-farming] CSA Bins (Home Grown Kansas!)

no one xkarmafarmerx at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:49:01 EDT 2007

We are using bushel wooden crates from an out of business apple orchard in PA.  This is our first year as a CSA, so I don't know how they'll work out yet.  They are a little big, but look very nice, and there's tons of them for sale - I think a dollar or two a piece.  They should last many years as long as our CSA members give them back..  good luck!
.John DiZazzo
Roundabout Farm /
Compassionate Roots
Keswick, VA