[Market-farming] Sad News and Goodbye (for now)

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 22:45:34 EDT 2007

Shelly:  So sorry to hear about the accident and the pain that makes farming not possible.  It is heart breaking to invest as much as you  have and watch it just sit there-- and I'm glad you can see what a difference you've made in Wyoming.

Hoping the pain gets controlled and you can farm again next season.

Elaine
Denver