[Market-farming] Epson Salts for Crops

BillOhio billohio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:07:34 EDT 2007

Everything grows big in Texas, even acres LOL. I think an acre up here in
Ohio has 43,560 sq ft

[(5280 * 5280 sq ft / sq mile) / 640 acres per sq mile = 43580] Rounding to
44000 or 210 x 210` works for me for rough figuring most of the time.

I've used Epsom salts at times on tomatoes; sometimes it seems to help,
sometimes not, and I've never figured out what the common factor was. Let us
know how it works out ok?

Bill Huhman, central Ohio