[Market-farming] Epson Salts for Crops

JAY GJERSETH jgj417 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:26:16 EDT 2007

Hi,I'm Jay in the cheese curtain area of IL.I've enjoyed reading all of your postings for about the past year and thank you as I have learned much! How much epsom salt do you recommend per plant.

Robert Schuler <sunnfarm at verizon.net> wrote:  Epsom salt comes in 50 pound bags. You can get it from any ag fertilizer dealer or greenhouse supply. It sells for $10-15 a bag. How do you plan to apply it?... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Any of you using Epson Salts for your soil? Thought I might try it if I can
get it at a good price.

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b