[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

Roxann Phillips roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Sun Apr 22 22:50:08 EDT 2007

--------------------------------------
Hi Roxann -

Kingston is a beautiful little town, way out there in
the remote Ozarks.
** Hi Steve, glad to see you're still with us on this list! earlier in
this thread, I meant to mention ATTRA but called it SARE instead. I
think you're right that we might not be able to support an every weekend
kind of market, but I do think there's hope after talking to some of the
neighbors and town folks. We all dislike seeing the old buildings go
fallow and would love to find a way to bring them back to life.

Roxann, Kingston AR, zone 6b
http://www.AncientEarthWisdom.com
http://www.OzarkGinseng.com