[Market-farming] Community Kitchens as Small Business Incubators

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 17:07:55 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any thoughts about, knowledge or practical experience with community kitchens as small business incubators that you could share with me?  The local food group I belong to is looking for ways to continue when our grant money runs out.  I wonder if a project like this is better done in small steps over a period of say 5-7 years or set up and running all at once.  Thanks much.