[Market-farming] thanks and very hard freeze

sue roseman swissy at socket.net
Thu Apr 5 12:54:24 EDT 2007

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions.  Things are covered of course but it is impossible for me to run sprinklers for the next 3 days. They are calling for temps in town to be 16 tonight and tomorrow so it will likely be around 10 here in the country.  I am just trying to regroup and think of what I can plant to make up for it all.  I imagine there are alot of you at there in the same situations.  I will look for blessings from it somehow as I know they are there.
Sue