[Market-farming] Insurance for CSA Pickup Site.

Andrea Restle-Lay andrearestlelay at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 09:54:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

We are having our first year of a neighborhood organized CSA drop site in downtown Raleigh, NC, and the owner of the property we are using is requiring the farmers involved to carry a minimum $1 Million Liability policy.

The farmers are reporting that the insurance companies are not returning their calls regarding buying this small individual farmer policy.

Does anyone have a contact in the Insurance field that would be able to help?

Thanks
Andrea
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RaleighCSA/

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate