[Market-farming] BCS air filter

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 2 06:33:38 EDT 2007

Just a question: did you walk into you local independent lawn
equipment repair shop and ask them what they have? Depending on what
engine is on your BCS, there's a very strong chance that it's a
filter they will have. That's where I pick up ones for my HONDA
motors that come on pumps and whatnot. -Allan