[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 44, Issue 26

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Sat Sep 30 18:01:00 EDT 2006

> -- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 5 mostly (where it hasn't frosted, yet;
> and I don't think it will, quite, tonight either. I hope.)

Haven't had a hard frost here yet either...very strange since we're on the
Canadian border in N. Idaho.  We have Many nights in the 40's throughout
the summer and basil does just fine...this time of year I hold it with
Remay and it will stay down to 28 or so.  Black and dead is definitely the
clue...