[Market-farming] dream tiller

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 22:38:19 EDT 2006

I have a Kubota 7510 (about 20 HP), so my tractor can't really handle a
tandem disc...I have a 4 ft. offset disc that I bought new from a Gearmore
distributor...paid about $1,000.  Below is a link to the Gearmore web-site
where they've got pictures of the smaller offset disc as well as a number of
larger tandem discs.  A used disc would certainly not be hard to find in
certain parts of the country where small farms are a little more prevalent
and would save you some money, I'm sure.

http://www.gearmore.com/catalog/catalog.html

Kelly
Desert Roots Farm
Queen Creek, AZ