[Market-farming] sandea was Drip Tape &Fall sales slump

Robert Schuler sunnfarm at verizon.net
Sat Sep 23 18:12:43 EDT 2006

My label says the same thing. Before you use any herbicide you always have to plan for carryover... Bob.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 07:08:44PM -0500, Robert Schuler wrote:
> Sandea has tomatoes on the standard label a suppmental label is not needed. Sandea did a fine job, as of today I have no broadleaf weeds except some lambsquarters remaining in the patch. A lot of grass took over after harvest, Sandea is week on grass weeds.. Bob.

MY Sandea label says to wait 9 months before planting tomatoes.  What
does your label say about tomatoes?

I'm real eager to give it a try on some nutsedge patches I have.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  188 days  3 hours 40 minutes