[Market-farming] Drip Tape was Fall sales slump

Mr Lucky steve at mrlucky.com
Thu Sep 21 12:33:13 EDT 2006

 I think the drip tape manufacturers tell us to put the emitters up.  I
> think the reasoning is that particles will travel down bottom of the
> tube and eventually get flushed out rather than hung up in the
> emitters.

The T-Tape I had instructions to place the emitters down printed on the
tape. It may vary by brand.
I'm a little weird, but I'm looking forward to pulling it up and testing it
to see where the problems might be. Hey, you get your thrills where you can!