[Market-farming] Drip Tape was Fall sales slump

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 20 18:28:24 EDT 2006

Yes, drip can be a real pain in the neck if you have to hoe a planted
crop or want to re-till between crops. I'm verging on going back to
overhead sprinklers, but I'm sure that that will lead to more disease
among the leafy greens, and whatnot.

Someone on this list mentioned burying drip tape for row crops in
beds (I think). I'd like to hear more about this. (How deeply it's
buried, how it gets down there, how long it lasts, and so on.)

Thanks

Allan Balliett
Shepherdstown, WV 25443