[Market-farming] Fall sales slump

Tradingpost tradingpost at lobo.net
Wed Sep 20 14:59:51 EDT 2006

Maybe in high school and college they didn't teach how to prepare quick,
easy meals in advance. Real tough stuff, all that old fashioned
housekeeping and home economics. Do they teach how to select frozen dinners
now? Oh well, I suppose all that old stuff is beneath our educated society
now. Killing ourselves by "degrees" ...

paul tradingpost at lobo.net