[Market-farming] Re Harlequin Bugs

pam at twinoaks.org pam at twinoaks.org
Mon Sep 18 19:38:33 EDT 2006

Allan said:
<KNOCK ON WOOD, Pam, but I have found the natural cure for harlequins
and hope to talk about it in a future issue of ACRES USA. There are
some real lessons in farm-based research in our experiences this
season, most of them very humorous.>
	Come on Allan! I can't hold my breath and wait that long! If you
have the answer, share it now! We are hand-picking the little darlings off our
baby kale plants every morning! We need to know now!
	Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Virginia, zone 7