[Market-farming] winter temp hoophouses

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Sun Sep 17 06:32:29 EDT 2006

I posted 3 entries on my blog on how to build a simple and cheap
hoophouse that one or two people can put up in an afternoon

http://boulerbelt.blogspot.com/2006/02/hoophouse-how-to-part-1-what-you-need.html#links
http://boulerbelt.blogspot.com/2006/02/hoophouse-how-to-part-2.html#links
http://boulerbelt.blogspot.com/2006/02/hoophouse-how-to-part-3.html#links

This design uses metal conduit not PVC (conduit cost more initially but
will last you 20 to 50 years, is more environmentally friendly, a lot
stronger and does not break down in sunlight/weather).

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH
http://www.boulderbeltfarm.com