[Market-farming] Cellophane bags (was Pint clamshells)

Petersons family petersns at whidbey.com
Thu Sep 14 19:00:10 EDT 2006

We've used the cellophane for greens for many, many years.  We sell at
Farmers Markets and through local independent grocers.  Our customers
are pleased with how well the greens hold up in cellophane; most
customers say the greens last at least a week in the bag in a
refrigerator.  Actually most people don't keep them around that long
anyway.  It is important to spin the greens almost dry before packing
into the cellophane.