[Market-farming] GAPs mandatory - respond please

road's end farm organic101 at linkny.com
Thu Sep 14 08:19:48 EDT 2006

First I've heard of this being mandatory.

Your second Cornell link didn't work. I can't find anything at the
first site about either mandatory training for farmers or any scheduled
workshops for farmers in NY.

They scheduled a day-long workshop in the middle of July? Is this a
good time for growers in New Mexico? Here we keep trying to get them to
schedule things in the winter, though they don't always listen.

And I strongly suspect that most of the time at a day-long workshop
would be wasted for small growers who don't work with large crews.