[Market-farming] New Member/garlic

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Fri Sep 8 19:42:50 EDT 2006

Thanks for all the tips regarding our drip line/critter problem.
As for garlic, we don't grow any, but I'm sure there are plenty of
vendors at the OSU/OKC market. We are near Stillwater, so we attend the
Stillwater Farmers Market.
We too have a pond that we nearly pumped dry this year. Also a very
shallow well that we can only use every other day for a few hours. Mostly
we water with rural water, and it has gotten pretty expensive this year!
The constant leaks certainly haven't helped.
Thanks again,
Carla