[Market-farming] Tomato problem

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Tue Sep 5 14:14:38 EDT 2006

I appreciate the feedback...I do bleach my stakes every year and I rotate my peppers, potatoes and tomatoes.  Actually gets rotated, I have to because I do companion planting.  I burn all pepper and tomato plants every year...just in case.  It sucks...I don't know what else to do!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh